Here we are at another week gone by and another week just starting. August. I would really love to know where January, February, March, April, May, June and July have gone to. I’ve blinked and missed them somehow. Oh well. This week we had a birthday dinner for Nathan’s mom and then today we have to go to his grandmother’s house for a going away party for his cousin. Two family get-togethers in one week. Shoot me. Seriously. I love my family and his family, but I can only take so much sometimes. I think I will reserve any more comment on this topic, lol.
So … what might you have missed here at the blog? Quite a bit actually.
- I signed up for my first read-a-long … all the Harry Potter books :)
- I shared my mailbox, which was small and in control (after my trip to the library book sale it should have been, haha)
- I wrapped up my reading for July.
- I participated in the first read-a-long mini challenge …. we had to put on the sorting hat!
- I shared my Top-Ten Tuesday trends I want to see more/less of.
- I went to the library … unattended.
And one review:
- Closer than Blood by Gregg Olsen (which got me a mention and a RT by Mr. Olsen on Twitter!)
So that’s it. I told you there was quite a bit of stuff that went on here this past week. Right now I’m in the middle of reading two books.. TWO! I haven’t done that in ages! I’m reading Hotwire by Alex Kava and William and Kate: A Royal Love Story by Christopher Andersen. They’re both really good and shouldn’t take long at all for me to finish and review here, so stay tuned!
Hope everyone has a great week!