Wrapping up RIP VIII
I did finish the challenge, reading 6 books in total. When I first signed up, I had set aside a stack of 8 books that I really wanted to read from. Of that list, I only finished 1 and had to DNF 2 others. The other books that I fulfilled for this challenge were chosen as I went along.
Here’s what I read:
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen
- Darkness First by James Hayman
- The Edge of Normal by Carla Norton
- Shadow Prey by John Sandford
- 11th Hour by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
I’m not really sure which one would be my favorite book out of this list, I enjoyed them all quite a bit. Two were by new-to-me authors and I finally started the Sookie Stackhouse series!!
Overall I had a really fun time with this challenge.
If you participated, how did you do?