1. Exploring is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good cup of hot chocolate when I’m cold.
3. I often use ink pens when balancing my check book, even though I know I shouldn’t.
4. I’m reading From a Buick 8 right now; I am not too sure I’m going to like it.
5. Politics is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Paris I most looked forward to seeing the Eiffel Tower.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching House with Nathan, tomorrow my plans include going to the SIU-Nevada game and Sunday, I want to skip David’s birthday dinner!