Annie is once again hosting the What’s in a Name challenge! I’m very excited about this one! I absolutely loved 2008’s What’s in a Name! So I was extremely excited when I saw she had announced this one! I have a very rough list so far, so it is definitely subject to change. The only one that I am really struggling with is Medical Condition because I really dislike reading medical thrillers/mysteries. So we’ll see.
Rules: Read 6 books between January 1st and December 31st, 2009, that fit the categories set out by Annie.
- Time of Day: The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard REVIEW
- Building: No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark REVIEW
- Body Part: Sweetheart, Chelsesa Cain REVIEW
- Relative: BoneMan’s Daughter, Ted Dekker REVIEW
- Profession: The Chemist, Janson Mancheski REVIEW
- Medical Condition: ‘D’ is for Deadbeat, Sue Grafton REVIEW