1. Not reaching my goal of reading 100 books this year is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I am content.
3. Black raspberry ice cream from Big Olaf’s on Longboat Key, FL tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is something that leaves me with a really good feeling.
5. The ocean is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is some hope for me to meet my personal goals this year.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking care of Buster once I pick him up from the vet (he’s getting fixed today), tomorrow my plans include laying around the house and hopefully cleaning and reading and Sunday, I want to go up to my parents for dinner!