Royal Reviews is hosting Finish That Series Challenge. This challenge focuses on finishing up the challenges that you have started. Well trust me – this is something that I desperately need! I have so many challenges started that it’s not even funny anymore. And I have kind of decided that 2010 would be the year that I would really work on making progress on my favorite series’. So here are the guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
–Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
— Curious – Finish 2 series.
— Fascinated – Finish 3 series.
— Addicted – Finish 5 series.
— Obsessed – Finish 10 series.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
So there are the rules. I am going to commit to Fascinated: 3 series. I have 5 series on my list that I made up that I would really like to get finished, but I’m only going to commit to 3 with the possibility of upping my level later on. Here are the series that I would really like to work on:
- Patricia Cornwell’s Kay Scarpetta series (I have read 1 out of the 18)
- Alex Kava’s Maggie O’Dell series (I have read 5 out of the 8 ) — CAUGHT UP WITH
- James Patterson’s Alex Cross series (I have read 8 out of the 16)
- Tess Gerritsen’s Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles serise — CAUGHT UP WITH
The Mephisto Club
- James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge’s Michael Bennett series — CAUGHT UP WITH
The others that I have in consideration for this challenge are:
- P.J. Parrish’s Louis Kincaid series (I have read 3 of the 10)
- Keith Ablow’s Frank Clevenger series (I have read 1 of the 6)