Another week gone by. Tomorrow is the first of August! Crazy! And the last half of the year is always the hardest for us financially. We have 9 birthdays between August and October, our car insurance, home insurance and real estate taxes all come due between October and December. Oh and then let’s not forget the 14 people we have to buy Christmas gifts for. Ahhh. It’s definitely not my favorite half of the year. But that really has nothing to do with the topic of my blog 🙂
I had a pretty good week, I did some great reading – I had hit a slump, I hope I’m out of it now. Here’s what happened here at the blog:
- I shared my mailbox … I received 4 books and have already read 2 of them! Go me!
- I proved to everyone that I have a drug habit … with my drug of choice being books 🙂
And I posted three reviews:
- The Chancellor Manuscript by Robert Ludlum
- Lonely Deceptions by D.R. Willis
- Whiskey Sour by J.A. Konrath
Like I said earlier, I hope I’m out of my slump, because I’m reading up a storm …. I guess it’s probably all in the books that I’m choosing right now, but it definitely feels good to want to read again now!
Hope everyone has a great week 🙂