So I saw this over at Jackie’s blog, House Wife Blues and Chihuaua Stories, and thought I would jump in. So here’s my Vlog:
And here’s the “rules”:
LIST OF WORDS TO PRONOUNCE:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
LIST OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER WITH WHAT YOU IN YOUR AREA, COUNTRY, STATE OR REGION OF THE WORLD WOULD NORMALLY SAY:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So I hope others participate in this as well and if you do, I’d love you to come back here and leave your link so I can come visit!
1 thought on “Accent Vlog”
Thanks for playing Tara, nice to see you and nice to hear your speaking voice! Your accent is not bad, elocution and diction are pretty clear and your pronunciation is close to mine on most of the stuff…
We also call throwing toilet paper on a house TP’ing, I have never done it either but seen the messy results and do not find it amusing that anyone would do that to someone’s house and yard… However never liked it when raw eggs were thrown on the trick or treaters at Halloween in the town I grew up either!