So I saw this over at Jackie’s blog, House Wife Blues and Chihuaua Stories, and thought I would jump in. So here’s my Vlog:
And here’s the “rules”:
LIST OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER WITH WHAT YOU IN YOUR AREA, COUNTRY, STATE OR REGION OF THE WORLD WOULD NORMALLY SAY:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So I hope others participate in this as well and if you do, I’d love you to come back here and leave your link so I can come visit!