To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
- William and Kate: A Royal Love Story by Christopher Andersen – I picked this book up on a whim at the library. I have read two other Andersen books about the royal family and enjoyed them. This one is interesting as well. But I’m always interested in learning about the royal family 🙂
- Untouchable by Scott O’Connor – a review e-book. It’s an interesting read. I’m not really sure where this book is going to go. It’s written in a style unlike anything I’ve ever read. Look for my review sometime in the next week.
* What did you recently finish reading?
- Hotwire by Alex Kava. I have mixed feelings about this book. I enjoyed it, but the earlier books in this series are so much better.
*What do you think you’ll read next?
- Well, I have two books from the library to read – Still Missing by Chevy Stevens and Bloody Crimes: The Chase for Jefferson Davis and the Death Pageant for Lincoln’s Corpse by James L. Swanson. Plus I also have another review e-book, Connected by Kathryn Gayle, a book I received from Library Thing’s Early Reviewer program.