Well here it is … time to write another edition of my weekly wrap-up. I know I sound like a broken record, but really, where are the days going? I have been reading up a storm the last two weeks! I don’t know what’s gotten into me … it’s like I woke up one day and decided to start reading again! It feels great! I knew I had been in a slump for a long time, and I don’t want to jinx it and say that I’m out of it … but I really hope that I am! This week I was finally able to get my LibraryThing account up to date with all of my TBR books. I am ashamed to have a final count. I’m not sure why I think I need all these books, but suffice it to say, there are 400+ physical books in this house that I have yet to read. Yikes. And I keep getting more in the mailbox all the time it seems. **Hello, my name is Tara, and I am a book-a-holic** I guess there are worse things to be addicted to 🙂 Anyway, I was also pretty active here on the blog. So in case you missed it:
- I shared my mailbox … and I have yet to pre-schedule tomorrow’s edition because I am so ashamed…. but to be completely honest, the books that I received this past week were part of a big book box trade that I have had going with a friend on MysteryBookSwap for a couple of months. (As if that makes it sound that much better, lol).
- I participated in WWW Wednesdays, something I hadn’t done in ages!
- I posted about how I am starting to get negative feelings toward putting an actual number rating on my books. Come on, readers! I still need you to talk to me about how YOU handle rating books!!
And I posted THREE! reviews:
- Hotwire by Alex Kava
- William and Kate: A Royal Love Story by Christopher Andersen
- Untouchable by Scott O’Connor
Right now I’m reading two books … Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Still Missing by Chevy Stevens. After I finish with oen of those books (probably HP), I will be jumping into a couple of e-books that I have to review as well as two other library books I have checked out.
1 thought on “Sunday Wrap-Up, August 14, 2011”
Interesting question about rating books.. =)
If I really like a book, then I would put 4 stars ( out of 5 ) – if I LOVE it,..I will put 5 =)
I dont always rate books that are listed on my blog – because sometimes I list a book that I havent finished yet..I do try and remember to rate books on goodreads when I review a book..