It’s been a busy week for me. And this coming week won’t be any better for me either. I like to stay busy, but sometimes I just need a day to do nothing. I need one of those days ASAP, hopefully I can get a little bit of that in today. I’ve still been reading a lot, but I’ve definitely slowed down some. But that’s okay, I’m still very pleased as to where I’m at in my reading. So in case you missed it, here’s what happened here on the blog:
- I shared my bulging mailbox
- I talked about my favorite book series for Top Ten Tuesday.
- I completed the second mini-challenge for the Harry Potter Read-a-Long
- I talked about what I was reading, what I had read, and what I planned to read on WWW Wednesdays.
- And I lost my temper about how inconsiderate people can be at times.
And three reviews:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Connected by Kathryn Gayle