This week’s musing is… a book meme!
What was the last book you…
• borrowed from the library? Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery by Lisa Pulitzer & Cole Thompson
• bought? See here for the list of books I bought at my library’s book sale in July.
• cried over? …. um, I honestly can’t remember. I remember crying over a Danielle Steel book back in 2008, but I don’t remember anything recent.
• disliked and couldn’t finish? What Alice Knew by Paula Marantz Cohen … and this was disappointing for me because I waited for it on my PBS wishlist!
• read & loved? The Help …. seriously, I can’t say enough good things about this book! Read it if you haven’t yet. And I’m *dying* to see the movie. Maybe this week …
• got for review? (or: got in the mail?) A couple of weeks ago I got We’re Not Leaving for review. As far as just books in the mail in general, you can find my most recent Mailbox Monday post here.
• gave to someone else? I’m constantly trading books, whether on PBS or Bookmooch or my Yahoo group, MysteryBookSwap. But the last book I gave to someone I know in real life was Hell’s Corner by David Baldacci, which I gave to my grandmother.
• stayed up too late reading? Still Missing by Chevy Stevens