Buffalo Chicken (4 servings)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, adding wing sauce during the last 2 minutes. Turn to coat chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Magazine
Personal Review: This recipe was so easy and delicious! It comes together quickly for a good weeknight recipe. I served it with brussels sprouts. I am a huge fan of buffalo wings, so this recipe was perfect in my opinion. I can’t say anything negative about it. I might have added a tad too much cheese (if that’s even a possibility!) but it was definitely delicious either way. There are all kinds of different buffalo wing sauces out there and I personally used just traditional, but you could definitely play around with it for other tastes.