This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s question asks:
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013
So in looking over my list of books I’ve read in 2013, I was amazed at the number of new-to-me authors I had! 34 of my 50 books read (so far) were by new-to-me authors, so this list was not the easiest to put together. But these are definitely the ones that stuck out the most.
In alphabetical order:
- What an awesome read this was! It will definitely make my Top 10 list for this year too!
- I don’t know why I’ve never read anything by Ms. Burke before, but this one was really good!! Definitely recommend this one!
- E-books are not my favorite in general, but this book was so awesome I could barely tell that I had an e-copy of it. Definitely a great read!
- What an amazing protagonist! I’m definitely looking forward to reading Mr. Lewis’ future works!
- What a creepy book. Apparently this author has written a lot of other books under a different name, but I really liked this book. Recommended!
- Everyone should read this book. Everyone. That’s all I have to say about it.
- What a crazy thrill ride of a book! How on earth have I never read a book my Jennifer McMahon before? Well I’m for sure not missing out anymore, I already have an e-copy of her next book due out in January!! Woo!
- Oh my goodness. This book was so much fun to read! I’m a big fan of legal thrillers and this one fit the bill perfectly.
- What a crazy psychological thriller. Definitely a great and exciting read. It wasn’t perfect, but it sure had my attention from the first page.
- I remember getting a little more than irritated at the protagonist in this book, but I still highly enjoyed reading it. It was definitely an interesting storyline and a great read. Definitely a highly recommended book in my opinion.