- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ carton Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 TB Italian Seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the pasta al dente (1 min less than it says on the box)
- Mix together the cheeses, egg, and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Layer pasta, spaghetti sauce, then the cheese mix. Repeat. (so in the pan you have a little sauce, then pasta, sauce, cheese, pasta, sauce, cheese)
- Top with some shredded mozzarella cheese. (optional)
- Bake for about 15-20 mins, until nice & bubbly and golden brown on top.
Recipe Source: Hi! It’s Jilly
Personal Review: Speed and toddler friendly. Those are the two requirements I have now when searching for new recipes. This one fulfills both of those needs.
It’s very flavorful and easy to throw together.
Definitely something that makes a great weeknight meal, pair it with a veggie and salad and you’ve got a great full meal that your whole family will enjoy.