Okay, even I can’t read ALL the time, so I’m guessing that you folks might voluntarily shut the covers from time to time as well… What else do you do with your leisure to pass the time? Walk the dog? Knit? Run marathons? Construct grandfather clocks? Collect eggshells?
This is my first week doing the BTT! Here goes nothing: Other than reading, what do I do to pass my time? Hmm …
- I spend a lot (way too much, in fact) of time on the internet messing around with my blog here as well as on paperbackswap.
- I also belong to numerous Yahoo groups and get thousands of recipes in my email, so I love to go through those and see what new ones I can try.
- I also enjoy cooking. I like to experiment on my husband! Trust me, he appreciates it! Haha!
- Watching TV and movies. The only reality show I can stomach is American Idol. I generally prefer dramas over comedies.
- Spending some time with my husband. Between our work schedules time together is treasured. Unfortunately it’s not going to be getting any better, as he’s going to start a new job next week and will be commuting an hour each way until we can get moved and settled. And then I’ll be the one commuting an hour each way because I’m not leaving my job. So we really don’t see much of each other through the week, and any time we get together is very important to us.
- I like to organize my books. I know it sounds weird, but I like to alphabatize them every once in a while. I like to make lists; I am totally a Type A personality!
- I also like to play video games occasionally. I love my Wii! I also like to play Guitar Hero. I don’t play very often, though. I get sick of it really easily.
- And finally, I love to do word puzzles. I like to buy those big huge Puzzler’s Giant Books put out by PennyPress. Sometimes I even order backorders from them when I see a good deal!