I feel as if I started January out pretty solidly. I was able to finish 5 books this month.
Here’s a visual of the books I read (clicking on the individual books will take you to my review).
I read three Patterson books this month, something that I don’t usually do with his books. However, I am close to catching up with this series and I would like to get caught up with a series before I start a new-to-me series (and I’m itching to start a new series!)
- I worked on two series this month – Alex Cross and Taylor Jackson
- I read one author debut (Where Are the Children?)
- Although I had two books that I rated 5/5 this month, I highly doubt either of them will make my Top 10 books at the end of the year.
- Books Read: 5
- Pages Read: 1,869
- Rating Breakdown:
- 5/5 – 2
- 4/5 – 1
- 3.5/5 – 1
- 3/5 – 1
- New Authors: 0
- Fiction: 5
- Non-Fiction: 0
- Favorite For the Month: Where Are the Children by Mary Higgins Clark
- Least Favorite For the Month: Cross Country by James Patterson