Wow, I haven’t participated in this in almost a year. But today’s topic really spoke to me and I knew I had to put something together for today.
I’ve been blogging since January 1, 2008. My categories show that I have posted 322 book reviews. I did come up with 10 books for today, quite easily actually. The first book listed is my absolute favorite book ever, the rest of the books on this list will be alphabetical.
Top Ten Favorite Books You’ve Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett – Without a doubt, the BEST book I’ve ever read. Period.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
- The BoneMan’s Daughters by Ted Dekker
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
- The Confession by John Grisham
- 31 Bond Street by Ellen Horan
- The Virgin of Small Plains by Nancy Pickard
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
There you have it. There’s my list of the best of the best books I’ve read since I began blogging in 2008. Have you read any of these? Would they make YOUR top 10 list?