Cheesy Salsa Mini Meatloaves (6 servings)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 egg
- 12 Saltine Crackers, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Thick & Chunky Salsa, divided
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix first 4 ingredients with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meatloaves are done (160°F). Top with remaining salsa and cheese; bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: Kraft Recipes
Personal Review: This is another really good recipe that I use often. It’s easy to throw together on a weeknight and it’s something a little bit different too.
There’s not much of anything to say about this recipe, really. It’s fast, easy, and delicious. I would definitely recommend it.
I typically serve it with chips and salsa and spanish rice. You can round it out with a salad as well.