*Clicking on the image will take you to the information page on Book’d Out’s site.
This is the first challenge that I am signing up for in 2012. This challenge will force me to expand my horizons (fantasy and science fiction will be a challenge for me), but it is still open enough that I am confident I can be successful. I’m definitely looking forward to this challenge!! Below you can find the instructions as found on Book’d Out.
- The challenge will run from January 1st to December 31st 201. Participants may join at any time up until December 1st 2012
- Create a blog post committing to your participation in this challenge.
Select, read and review a book from each genre listed below during the year for a total of 12 books.
* You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance. You may combine this challenge with others if you wish.
* Where a book is identified by more than one genre eg historical romance, it may only count for either the historical fiction or romantic fiction genres – not both.
- Literary Fiction
- Crime/Mystery Fiction
- Romantic Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
- Non Fiction
- Thriller /Suspense
- Your favourite genre
- Each time you read and review a book as part of this challenge, make sure you identify it by adding either a direct statement and /or the challenge image badge to the post.
- Share your review with other challenge participants by posting your name/blog name and title of the book with a direct link to your review in the Linky.
1 thought on “2012 Challenge: Eclectic Reader Challenge”
Glad to have you joining me for The Eclectic Reader Challenge at Book’d Out. I look forward to seeing what you choose to read!