In 2012 I might not have read a lot of books, but I read some pretty darn good ones.
To briefly recap, I read 34 books in total.
I read 13,360 pages. That’s an average of 392.94 pages per book.
I read 5 e-books; the rest were print copies.
I read 14 review books.
The longest book I read was 579 pages – Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell.
The shortest book I read was 128 pages – Death by Bourbon by Abigail Keam.
Since I didn’t have a very large reading list to choose from, I only picked a Top 6 Favorite Reads this year. In alphabetical order:
- The Prophet by Ethan Cross
- Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot by Bill O’Reilly & Martin Dugard
- Betrayal by Gregg Olsen
- Rules of Prey by John Sandford
- Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
- The Intercept by Dick Wolf