I haven’t participated in a Friday Fill-Ins in ages. Since I had nothing else to post today, I decided to give this a go again. Here goes:
1. Up is a good direction to go in.
2. The flu is going around (my office).
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: oh my! I’m so thankful that we don’t get a lot of snow around here.
4. I don’t really care for getting a nice back rub.
5. I’m thinking about not wanting to take the dog outside because it’s cold.
6. I’ll be his, forever.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing, maybe watch a movie with the husband, tomorrow my plans include going to Evansville to watch the Salukis play the Aces and Sunday, I want to catch up on my sleep!